Kaizen Home Builders
New custom home construction is an expression of yourself. A new home is made exclusively for you and nobody else, and at Kaizen Builders we know
this means a lot to you. From your first inspiration to closing day, we are here for you every step of the way. A well-crafted, personalized
home from Kaizen Home Builders is built exclusively around you, and it will unlock the joy of being at home like never before.
New Home Construction
New home construction is likely something you have probably thought about for years, long before your residential construction begins. You've imagined family gatherings, kids' birthday celebrations, Thanksgiving dinners, and warm-weather barbeques. And getting to be a part of that means the world to us at Kaizen Home Builders. We're here and ready to help you build a home that you and
your family will fall in love with. At Kaizen, we leave nothing to chance.
Residential Construction Contractor
Every detail matters to us. We take the responsibility of helping a family build their dream home seriously. From the moment that
we first meet to the minute you step foot in your new home, we realize that every detail matters. That's why we are committed to having the owner of Kaizen Home Builders show up on your job site regularly. When the owner shows up, the job gets done right.
Residential Construction | What To Expect
The first step is for Kaizen Home Builders to meet together with you and get an idea of what you are looking for. Even before
you've hired us as your residential construction contractor (perhaps you already have a location in mind or property purchased),
we can go and scout your proposed site together.
We can discuss with you the site's potential and possible restrictions for the site based on the location. This includes items from zoning, environmentally
sensitive issues, neighbors, space limitations and more. We're here to help you take all of the possibilities into consideration and make a
Here's a peek into our new home construction process. There are a lot of details and we thought you'd like to know a bit more of how we think through your
Step 1 – Initial Consultation
- We meet with you to get a complete understanding of your project, vision, and goals
- Scope of work is determined and a ballpark budget is discussed
Step 2 – Partnership Agreement
- We meet to review an initial plan, budget, and our outline of what you can expect throughout the Kaizen Process
- Preliminary scope of the project and budget presented and reviewed
- Partnership agreement is signed
Step 3 – Initial Design and Budget Development
- We explore design options with regular feedback and refinements until you are completely satisfied
- Comprehensive site survey of your home and product selections are made
- 3D review of design options
- Design and budget refined based on your input
Step 4 – Final Design and Budget Review
- We finalize your project drawings, selections, and budget
- Minor refinements are made to design
- Completion dates are set
- Construction contract is signed
Step 5 – Pre-Planning Process
- This is the stage where all the behind-the-scenes preparation takes place
- Detailed job schedule is set, materials are ordered, labor and subcontractors are coordinated and building permits are obtained
Step 6 – Pre-construction Meeting
- At this stage, you’ll be introduced to your Lead Carpenter, we will establish our daily start and stop times, communication protocols, and key client
- You'll also be informed of lock-box arrangements and entire list of pre-construction items will be discussed
Step 7 – Construction
- We're finally ready for construction!
- Your project begins on the scheduled start-date
- Your on-site Lead Carpenter keeps you informed
- Routine site visits from the Kaizen owner to keep your job on schedule
- Professional and conscientious Kaizen crew keeps disruption to a minimum
Step 8 – Finalize
- Your project is completed, builder/client walk-through and acceptance agreed upon
- Paperwork for ownership and occupancy
- Necessary adjustments are made for complete client satisfaction
- Sit back and enjoy your remodel, renovation, or new home!
*Please note, all of the above steps are not included in every project. The purpose here is to help you see what we see and that the details matter.
Ready to talk about your project? Call
219.309.3559 or click here to Contact Us.